Thursday 4 December 2014

RECIPE OF THE WEEK : Pearl Couscous, Tomato and Avocado Salad Recipe


ELLEN

- bloglovin . twitter . instagram -

Hi everyone , 
Todays post is a brand new recipe that I found and tried out and I'm really pleased with the outcome. Being at uni I've been trying to look for some easy and healthy recipes to cook in my flat while I'm on the go. This recipe is fast and delicious and its for anyone looking for a light lunch or a simple side dish with dinner, it works for everything. 

Ingredients you'll need : 
Pearl couscous 
Avocado 
Tomatoes on the vine 
1 tbsp olive oil
Sprinkle of rock salt
Ground pepper


Directions : 

  1. Begin by chopping up the avocado and tomatoes into small chunks, chop finely 
  2. Take 1 mug of pearl couscous for a big portion, place into pot of boiled water
  3. Put on low heat for 10-11 minutes until water is fully absorbed. 
  4. Put vegetables on top on pearl couscous, mix together. 
  5. Drizzle some olive oil on top, stir together, with a dash of rock salt and ground pepper. 
  6. Extra tip - for an extra sweet taste, add some sweetcorn. 
Here are some pics of my dish. Hope you all enjoy and send me in your pics if you've tried it out! 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...