Wednesday 3 December 2014

It's been a while ....


ELLEN

- bloglovin . twitter . instagram - 




Hi guys... I'm back! I haven't blogged in forever and it feels so good to get back into the swing of things again! I stopped blogging because I just felt disconnected to the process. I was really unhappy with my blog design, and chose to focus on other things, like writing for other publications and I started to place my focus more on my presenting. Also, I started university and moved to a brand new city so that took up loads of time. But now that I have settled in, I am ready to get back to it and I can't wait! The problem with blogging is that it's so hard to stay committed to it, and it is so easy to let it slip, but not this time. Here's to a new year full of brilliant new posts! Have you taken a huge blog hiatus? I'd love to know? Leave your comments below xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...