Saturday 22 March 2014

Beauty Blogger Tag!

Hi everyone! 
I was nominated to do the #BeautyBloggerTag by the lovely Melodie Benson, you can view her blog here - http://melodiebenson.wordpress.com/ 

Here you can learn a little bit more about me : 
Here we go! 
1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy or straight?
Curly. 
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I used to dye it myself but now I go to Regis Hair Salons. 
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I change my style everyday depending on the occasion! 

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?

The majority of the time I paint my nails myself because I am a nail polish addict and I have a huge collection! But for holidays and special occasions I get acrylic nails. 

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Every few days. I'm obsessed! 
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
Only summer. 
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
Around 10-15 mins. 
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I start with my face, putting on moisturizer, primer, foundation and bronzer, then I do my eyes. 
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I buy what I need, when I need it. 
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never! I think they look so artificial! 
11. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
No, because I am prone to acne so I never want to over cake my face unless I really need to. 
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
No! 
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Of course I doz 
14. How many high-end products do you have?
 About 30. 
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed?
I'm a very last minute person, so I usually just decide when I'm getting dressed. But if it's a special occasion then I will decide a few days before. 
16. How often do you change your handbag?
Never! I am so picky about handbags and can never find the right one. 

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep? 

On weekdays I get up at 7, and I go to sleep at around 11. On the weekends, I wake up as late as I can and go to bed as late as I can! 

18. How often or when do you workout?
I am awful when it comes to this, I hardly ever exercise! 
19. Left handed or right handed?
Right handed. 
20. How tall are you?
No idea! But tall! 
21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I speak a bit of Hebrew. 
22. How many pets do you have?
I just have a dog called oscar. 
23. How often are you on WordPress?
I use blogger, so I use wordpress when checking out other blogs. 
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Of course, I love reading people's opinions on my posts and I reply to everything. 
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes I always bookmark a post I like . 
26. How did you come up with your blog name?
It’s simple, it's just my name! 
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I use my Olympus camera. It's amazing. 
28. How often do you clean your house?
Whenever my mum asks me to, but once I get to university I will be cleaning every day! 
29. What’s your favorite color?
Lilac, and any pastel colours 
30. What is your favorite drugstore/high end makeup brand?
My fave drugstore makeup brand is Rimmel London and my fave high end is definitely Mac. 
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Watching tv and reading all of your blogs!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...